Terms & Conditions for the Getaway Promotion
1. DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd (‘The Promoter) Getaway Promotion: Five prizes of a weekend in Queenstown or Hamner Springs. Prizes will awarded randomly to entrants who answer the five questions and fill out the entry form correctly. Only one entry permitted per individual, unless entrants utilise a valid bonus code. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.
2. The Getaway Promotion will close 28 September 2017.
3. The draw is offered by DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd, 32 Sheffield Crescent, Burnside, Christchurch 8053.
4. Employees of DLF Seeds and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. DLF Seeds reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is doubt over his/ her eligibility for the Promotion.
5. At the end of the promotion period winners will receive confirmation.
6. Winners will select either Queenstown of Hamner Springs as their destination. Winners will select a preferred date between 20 October 2017 and 1 October 2018 for their getaway, but must request the date from DLF Seeds at least 21 days before. Prize dates will be subject to availability and DLF Seeds reserves the right to decide on the date taken.
7. The getaway will include accommodation for two people in one room for two nights including breakfasts at a property selected by DLF Seeds, meal vouchers for two people for two nights, a spa session for two people.
8. The prize does not include transport to or from the destination.
9. To be eligible for the draw, entrants need to fill out the entry form correctly.
10. Winners of the Prize can only win once.
11. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify prizewinners by email within 7 days of the end of the promotion. If the prizewinner cannot be contacted within this timeframe, the prize will be re-drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants consent and waive all rights (including copyright) to The Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/ or voice (including photograph, film, video and/ or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/ or supplied by DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd.
15. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the promotion period and will not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
16. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of this competition will be collected and used in accordance with the privacy principles set out in the Privacy Act 1993. By entering this competition, entrants also agree that information given to DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd can be used to contact entrants for marketing and promotional purposes.
17. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, The Promoter will not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this competition and/ or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by the entrant or prize winner, even if such cost, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
18. Information on the Prize and how to enter the competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.