1. DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd (‘The Promoter) Getaway Promotion: Five prizes of a five-night holiday in Fiji for two people. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money.
2. The Superbeet League Promotion will close 30 August 2019.
3. The prize is offered by DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd, 32 Sheffield Crescent, Burnside, Christchurch 8053.
4. Employees of DLF Seeds and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. DLF Seeds reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is doubt over his/ her eligibility for the Promotion.
5. At the end of the promotion period winners will receive confirmation.
6. Crops will be assessed for yield by DLF Seeds and three per region selected for the final. The crop yield for the final three entrants in each region must be measured by a party approved by DLF Seeds, and must be supplied in writing by that party. Crop yield must be assessed as a whole-paddock average of total crop (bulbs and tops), with yield described as tonnes of dry matter per hectare with calculations based on dry matter samples taken and tested by a party approved by DLF Seeds.
7. The prize will include return airfares and accommodation for two people in one room for five nights at a property and with an airline selected by DLF Seeds. Date of travel is negotiable, but subject to blackout periods, and DLF Seeds reserve the final decision on dates.
8. DLF Seeds will visit and inspect entered crops after notifying the entrant.
9. To be eligible for the league, entrants need to fill out the entry form correctly, and comply with all rules in these terms and conditions. The entrant must be either the owner of the land, manager of the property, or leasee of the property.
10. Winners of the Prize can only win once.
11. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify prize winners by email within 7 days of the end of the promotion. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within this timeframe, the prize will be re-drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants consent and waive all rights (including copyright) to The Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/ or voice (including photograph, film, video and/ or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/ or supplied by DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd.
15. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the promotion period and will not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
16. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of this competition will be collected and used in accordance with the privacy principles set out in the Privacy Act 1993. By entering this competition, entrants also agree that information given to DLF Seeds (NZ) Ltd can be used to contact entrants for marketing and promotional purposes. By entering this competition, entrants also agree that their names, crop yield results, cultivar used, locality and land class can be published by DLF Seeds without consultation.
17. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, The Promoter will not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, this competition and/ or taking the Prize for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by the entrant or prize winner, even if such cost, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
18. Information on the Prize and how to enter the competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.